NYU CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT
2006 - 2008
165. Hydrogen-Bonded Monolayers and Interdigitated Multilayers at the Air-Water Interface, S. A. Martin, K. Kjaer, M. J. Weygand, I. Weissbuch, and M. D. Ward, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2006, 110, 14292.
166. Mass Transfer Limitations at Crystallizing Interfaces in an Atomic Force Microscopy Fluid Cell: A Finite Element Analysis, D. Gasperino, A. Yeckel, B. K. Olmsted, M. D. Ward, and J. J. Derby, Langmuir, 2006, 22,
167. Role of Crystal Surface Adhesion in Kidney Stone Disease, J. A. Wesson and M. D. Ward, Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension (invited), 2006, 15, 386.
168. Dynamic behavior of particle agglomeration of europium oxalate during reaction crystallization in semi-batch reactor, W.-S. Kim, W.-S. Kim, K.-S. Kim, J.-S. Kim, T. Jung, and M. D. Ward, Chem. Eng. Comm. 2006, 193, 370.
169. Thin Film Transistors Based on Alkylphenyl Quaterthiophenes: Structure and Electrical Transport Properties, S. E. Fritz, S. Mohapatra, B. T. Holmes, A. M. Anderson, C. F. Prendergast, C. D. Frisbie, M. D. Ward, and M. F. Toney, Chem. Mater. 2007, 19, 1355.
170. Molecular Socks in a Drawer, M. D.Ward, Nature 2007, 449, 149.
171. Unraveling Pathological Biomineralization, Elements, Special Issue on Medical Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Invited Article, J. A. Wesson, M. D. Ward, 2007, 3, 415.
172. Architectural Diversity and Elastic Networks in Hydrogen-bonded Host Frameworks: From Molecular Jaws to Cylinders, M. A. Horner, K. T. Holman, and M. D. Ward, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2007, 129, 14640.
173. Molecules in the Solid State, B. M. Foxman and M. D. Ward, Guest Editors, MRS Special Issue, July 2007.
174. Mechanistic study on selective inclusion of xylenes into guanidinium p-toluenesulfonate host frame, J. Kim, S.- O. Lee, J. Yi, W.-S. Kim, and M. D. Ward, Sep. Purif, Technol. 2008, 62, 519.
175. Polymorphism and Thermotropic Properties of Glycine Nanocrystals Embedded in Nanoscale Crystallization Chambers, B. D. Hamilton, M. A. Hillmyer, and M. D. Ward, Cryst. Growth. Des. 2008, 8, 3368.